Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh! I remember what I wanted to say!

So a couple of months ago, I mentioned that I had heard back from my possible director, and that she had said she might be available to work on the show. Since then I have referred to her a couple of times, without ever mentioning that she had, in fact, confirmed that she is interested:

"I have deliberated over this considerably. It has been a hard road these past two years in building this biz and through the course of it, I have become more than grounded. After some serious meditation, I have determined that a project in the artistic world just might do my world worlds of good:) Besides, who could resist your email! I mean, you really know how to write. So, send away--if I am not responding too late!"
And of course, she was not responding too late, because she is the awes and I am so excited about getting to see/work with her again!

And that’s what I wanted to say about that.

No comments: